D.G. TRAVELING AGENCY
Most Trusted travel agent & tour operator in North Bengal (ESTD.-1999)
Terms and condition for the tourist
- The reservation of train ticket is fully controlled by Indian railways and so is requested to travel as per allotted berth/seat.
- During the time of train journey passengers have to take their meal from pantry car service or rail platform IRCTC service
- During the entire tour period the travelers must carry with them the medicines taken by them on daily basis or otherwise.
- We are requesting, not to wear the gold ornaments during the tour period.
- We are requesting all the tourists to bring their voter identity card, age proof for senior citizen and childreen below 12 years.
- Hotel accommodation, 2nd class sleeper train fare, bus fare for sight seeing and transportation, food charge are included in package tour cost.
- Tour cost is not included entry fees, guide charge, porter charge, any type of riding charge and camera charge.
- Kitchen staff will be with us but if any where we can't prepare food then local ready-made food will be provided.
- In a double bedroom 2 or 3 persons will be accomodated.
In a three bedroom 3 or 4 persons will be accomodated.
In a four bedroom 4 or 5 persons will be accomodated.
- Any type of accident or loss, damage of luggage or lost of any articles D.G. Traveling Agency or tour operator will not be liable or not be responsible.
- If any traveler wish to travel any other place excluding our tour program, he/she may travel with his/her own responsibility and expenditure..
- Smoking at the railway premises and in open road in Rajasthan is prohibited and may be punishable.
- Please bring with you bed cover, water bottle, mug, umbrella, torch etc and other importent articles which may be needed.
- We are requesting to travel with minimum luggage.
- For any unforeseen reason tour programme may be changed or cancelled.
- Incase of extra journey or extension of journey date, travelers have to pay extra cost.
- Please do not go here and there without tour manager consent.
- Please deposit 50% advanced aat the time of booking and remaining amount have to be paid before 20 days of the journey date.
- We are requesting to all our respective customer to follow our tour manager during the tour period and if any persons fails to follow him we are not responsible to search the missing person.
- Please collect your room keys from the hotel reception one by one at the time of check-in and submit your room keys to the reception of the hotel of the time of cheack out.
- Please do not wash your clothes in hotel or train.
- In case of cancellation of schedule train or failed to board the train for any reason whatsover, no demurrages will be provide.
- Sight seeing by bus will be covered only enroute of bus. Any sight seeing if undertaken other than bus where bus can not go, extra charge will have to be paid to the tour manager.
- Before deposite money for booking a tour programme, we are requesting to the tourist to know all the terms and condition of our travel agency.
- To make the tour healthy and homely atmoshphere the managments srrts all shorts of co-operation for the tourist-end.
- Cancellation system of a tour programme after depositing money:
130 days before the journey date- 450 Perhead
130 to 60 days before the journey date-450+15% Perhead
60 to 30 days before the journey date-450+30% Perhead
30 to 10 days before the journey date-450+40% Perhead
10 to 4 days before the journey date-450+50% Perhead
96 hours before the journey date money is not
refundable under any circumstances.
- The terms and conditions as aforesaid are circulated to all our respective customer-travelers for their information and compliance.
|D.G. Traveling Agency
Club Market Complex
|Office:-Room No-11 and 24,
|Dipalinagar, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur
|West Bengal, India, Pin:-733101
|Ph & Fax- 03522-248600 (Office)
| Mob- 9474036246, 9932922230
Total Page Visit - 206508